CIPP (Cured in Place Pipe) Lining Trainee
Are you looking for a new career path, where you can learn a new skill?
Do you want to work for an established company that is growing? One that is a leader in the area with regards to this “new” technology?
We’re seeking the right individual to join our lining department and learn to install CIPP liners. This is an entry level position where you will be trained to operate the CIPP lining equipment. Our training will enable you to be proficient in all aspects of the lining process, including preparation and execution. Once trained, you will be a part of the lining team. Though available on the east coast for over 20 years, CIPP lining has recently made it’s way to our area, and we are one of the only companies in Oregon that have the equipment and expertise to install liners in various pipe sizes from 2” to 12”.
Please submit resumes and contact information to Ryan@apollodrain.com
- Willingness to learn a new skill, and get dirty while doing it
- May require some customer interaction and basic customer service skills
- Requires average problem-solving skills
- Willingness to ask questions or communicate a need for additional training
- Ability to speak up and ask for training time on the equipment
- Check daily job assignments
- Prep work for a job begins the day before
- Assist in organizing, stocking and hooking up the trailers/equipment
- Stock trailer with tools, gloves, material, etc
- Secure job site upon arrival, including cones, barricades, etc
- Assist in measuring and building liners
- Daily maintenance of the machinery and equipment
- Perform semi-routine duties where some judgment is required when communicating with customers, other technicians, and intercompany personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- The job involves lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs, pushing and pulling up to 80 lbs, and standing or walking for up to 8 hours each day.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Fantastic customer service. We were out of town when tenants needed help with a plumbing issue. They let us know who was being dispatched to our house then followed up with a very detailed message post work. I would definitely use these guys again.
I can’t say enough good things about this company. Had a sewer repair needed and had a very short amount of time due to closing on a house sale. Every single person I encountered from Marquita doing logistics for my job to every member of the work crew. Friendly, communicated well, totally responsive and really cared to help me through this very stressful job. All of the people I encountered were role models for what a well run service business should be. Much thanks and appreciation. You’re great.
We had a leak and no hot water. Apollo came out same day and not only fixed the problem but made it better and gave us some good advice on our system. Very reasonable and great communication. Would definitely recommend.
Don is always so helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciate all the crew members on the Apollo team. I'm a Property Manager so typically I will have several projects for Apollo to address during a single visit. They are easy to interact with and EXCELLENT plumbers. I highly recommend Apollo.
Scott, I would like to personally thank you for expediting our plumbing crisis we recently had. If the situation was not resolved immediately we would have had to close for a couple of days. This occured on a Friday for for us a pizza restaurant this would of been devastating. Thank you so much.
STARK STREET PIZZA COMPANY
It's my absolute pleasure to recommend Karen Johnson at Apollo Plumbing Service. I have had the pleasure of taking a class taught by Karen. Her knowledge and expertise is a huge advantage to my entire office. I know if I am in a pinch I can call the office and talk to someone! Their customer service is truly amazing, and I have had compliments from customers in the past.
NEXTHOME NW REALTY
We are a Wendy's Restaurant franchisee in Vancouver, Washington and I want to personally thank Scott and his crew at Apollo for invaluable and excellent service to our restaurants over the last several years. We have used Scott's company after failing miserably with Apollo's many competitors. We tried every one before discovering the extraordinary service we enjoy from Scott and his techs.