1. Eligibility: Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. contests are open to legal residents of Oregon and Washington. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. These contests are subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering our contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at our sole discretion. By entering our Contest You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of our contests.
3. Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. Contest Entry Period: Promotions begin on date and time specified on contest post. To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
4. How to Enter: Follow instruction on Contest Post. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc.’s sole discretion.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest will receive prizes as described in Contest Post. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising without further compensation.
If prize is more than $600, Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc will need to collect the winner’s social security number and issue a 1099 for tax purposes. A Form 1099 will be issued to winner.
6. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, community vote, or otherwise stated in Contest, under the supervision of the Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc.
Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. will notify the Winner by Facebook Messenger or other means of contact the same day that the winner is chosen. If Winner can not be contacted within that time frame of the winning day, another winner will be chosen.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into our Contest, You understand and agree that Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc., any individual acting on our behalf, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, your submission, name, photo, portrait, image, statements about the Contest, for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate Contests should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Contest. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. has the right to maintain the integrity of the Contests, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. Contests may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into these Contests constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. and its, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and employees, against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in our Contests and/or the
1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof;
2) any type of technical failure;
3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service;
4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THESE CONTESTS ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OREGON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc., and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with these Contests, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Oregon having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering these Contests. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Facebook Rules: The Contests hosted by Apollo Drain & Rooter Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
13. By entering the Contest, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
We provide upfront pricing before work gets started. No hidden fees or charges.
Apollo’s 24-hour service quickly responds to after-hours plumbing emergencies. Our technicians are on call 24-7.
Apollo employees are your neighbors and part of Oregon’s community. Apollo thanks you for your business
Apollo is built on the values of caring, integrity and hard work.
Apollo jetted the basement drain line in our old 1927 Portland house. The line has been backing up thru the floor drain for a while. The technician cleared out the line with the hydro-jet, and it’s running great now. On-time and professional!"
- Tim T., Google Review
Apollo Drain was on time, professional, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to inspect our rain drain to our dry well and do everything he could to alleviate the issue. I would highly recommend Apollo, they were informative and straight forward. Honesty is obviously a value they uphold for their customers."
- Forrest W., Google Review
I can’t begin to tell you how pleased we were with the service we received today from Anthony. He was incredibly personable and friendly. He went above and beyond and made the service call painless. Anthony took care of our clogged train in no time. Apollo and Anthony are the best! We highly recommend them."
- Jennifer T., Google Review