Current Job Openings
We’re looking for residential and commercial service plumbers to join our family owned and operated company – what are YOU looking for?
- A company that values your skills and experience?
- A company that gives you time for your family?
- A company that appreciates your loyalty?
We are looking for residential and commercial service plumbers that take pride in their work as well as their trade. Ideal candidate understands the importance of good customer service skills, and has the ability to work with a diverse clientele in their homes or businesses.
- Accurately diagnose and perform various plumbing repairs including, but not limited to fixtures, water heaters, and various piping (galvanized, Quest, PVC, etc.)
- Work with dispatchers to provide prompt and efficient service to our customers
- Work with other technicians and plumbers to foster a team environment
- Understand and apply plumbing codes
- Provide above-average customer service
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in vehicle
- Meet or exceed performance minimum standards.
- 3+ years experience in residential / commercial service plumbing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Oregon Journeyman card. Additional wages for those holding a current Washington Journeyman card
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent salesmanship
- Valid drivers license and CLEAN driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs daily.
Why Join our Team?
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Full-time, year round work available
- 401k company match to help you prepare for retirement
- NO weekends, NO on call so you have more time to spend with your family
- PTO & Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- License renewal fees paid
- Portion of CE classes paid
- 100% insurance premiums paid by employer (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Tiered monthly bonus program to reward your hard work
- Company uniforms to complement your good looks!
- Company van to take home each day
- We are a registered Apprentice Training Agent through the state of Oregon and the JATC.