We’re looking for residential and commercial service plumbers to join our family owned and operated company – what are YOU looking for?
- A company that values your skills and experience?
- A company that gives you time for your family?
- A company that appreciates your loyalty?
We are looking for residential and commercial service plumbers that take pride in their work as well as their trade. Ideal candidate understands the importance of good customer service skills, and has the ability to work with a diverse clientele in their homes or businesses.
We’re a local family-owned plumbing/drain cleaning/excavation company that’s growing and we’re looking for a general laborer to work with our excavation crews.
What are YOU looking for?
- Are you looking for steady work (40 hours each week)?
- Are you looking for a place to put your experience and skills to work?
- Are you looking for a company that offers a great benefit package?
- Are you looking for a job that still allows you to enjoy family time, or maybe time for your hobbies?
CIPP (Cured in Place Pipe) Lining Trainee
Are you looking for a new career path, where you can learn a new skill?
Do you want to work for an established company that is growing? One that is a leader in the area with regards to this “new” technology?
We’re seeking the right individual to join our lining department and learn to install CIPP liners. This is an entry level position where you will be trained to operate the CIPP lining equipment. Our training will enable you to be proficient in all aspects of the lining process, including preparation and execution. Once trained, you will be a part of the lining team. Though available on the east coast for over 20 years, CIPP lining has recently made it’s way to our area, and we are one of the only companies in Oregon that have the equipment and expertise to install liners in various pipe sizes from 2” to 12”.
Family-owned plumbing/drain cleaning/excavation company is growing and we’re looking for someone with experience to work with our excavation crews.
What are YOU looking for?
- Are you looking for a place you can call “home”, where you can stay for the long-term?
- Are you looking for steady work (40 hours each week)? But with a company that still values family time?
- Are you looking to join a company that is on the leading edge of technology (ask about CIPP), and one of a very few companies in the area that have this technology?
- Are you looking for a company that will value your skills and experience?
- Are you looking for a company that values your loyalty?
Customer Service Rep
We’re growing and seeking dynamic individuals to add to our customer service team.
- Are you seeking a long-term commitment? With a stable company?
- Are you seeking great benefits?
- Are you interested in being part of a company that values your skills and experience?
- Are you seeking a company that values your loyalty?
We are a family-owned plumbing / drain cleaning / sewer repair company looking for a full-time CSR / dispatcher for our office in Troutdale. We are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Rep. In this role you will be the liaison between our field technicians and our customers, distribute work orders and manage the daily routing of field techs throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro areas. Daily, you must interact with customers, relay all necessary job information to the field techs, and assist in resolving customer service issues.