CIPP (Cured in Place Pipe) Lining Trainee
Are you looking for a new career path, where you can learn a new skill?
Do you want to work for an established company that is growing? One that is a leader in the area with regards to this “new” technology?
We’re seeking the right individual to join our lining department and learn to install CIPP liners. This is an entry level position where you will be trained to operate the CIPP lining equipment. Our training will enable you to be proficient in all aspects of the lining process, including preparation and execution. Once trained, you will be a part of the lining team. Though available on the east coast for over 20 years, CIPP lining has recently made it’s way to our area, and we are one of the only companies in Oregon that have the equipment and expertise to install liners in various pipe sizes from 2” to 12”.
- Willingness to learn a new skill, and get dirty while doing it
- May require some customer interaction and basic customer service skills
- Requires average problem-solving skills
- Willingness to ask questions or communicate a need for additional training
- Ability to speak up and ask for training time on the equipment
- Check daily job assignments
- Prep work for job begins the day before
- Assist in organizing, stocking and hooking up the trailers / equipment
- Stock trailer with tools, gloves, material, etc
- Secure job site upon arrival, including cones, barricades, etc
- Assist in measuring and building liners
- Daily maintenance of the machinery and equipment
- Perform semi-routine duties where some judgment is required when communicating with customers, other technicians and intercompany personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Job involves lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs, pushing and pulling up to 80 lbs, and standing or walking for up to 8 hours each day.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.