We’re a local family-owned plumbing/drain cleaning/excavation company that’s growing and we’re looking for a general laborer to work with our excavation crews.
What are YOU looking for?
- Are you looking for steady work (40 hours each week)?
- Are you looking for a place to put your experience and skills to work?
- Are you looking for a company that offers a great benefit package?
- Are you looking for a job that still allows you to enjoy family time, or maybe time for your hobbies?
Then stop looking and send in your resume!!!
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY need apply.
- To carry and load excavation materials for excavators working on projects.
- Assist with various labor related tasks including, but not limited to, excavation, hand-digging with a shovel and project clean up.
- The ideal candidate will have experience operating various excavation equipment, such as a backhoe, drilling/boring machine and a bursting machine.
- Check daily assignments and coordinate with assigned crew foreman.
- Assist technicians with excavation needs, including digging of holes & trenches.
- Clean up job sites.
- May assist technicians with the loading and unloading of equipment and materials.
- May assist technicians with lifting heavy materials, such as large sticks of pipe or bags of concrete.
- Those with previous training and experience may operate various excavation equipment, including mini-excavators, backhoes, drilling/boring machines, bursting machines, jackhammers and concrete saws.
- Those with a valid driver’s license and good driving record may, on occasion, drive various company vehicles, including service vans or dump trucks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and must provide own transportation to shop or jobsite each day. Having your own vehicle is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 80 lbs, push & pull up to 80 lbs, and stand or walk for up to 8 hours each day.
- Must be able to dig / excavate for up to 6 hrs in a day.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background test and UA. If you can’t pass either of these — don’t apply !!!
PRIOR EXCAVATION EXPERIENCE is a plus; and if you have a CDL — that’s a plus too!! We offer great benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage and 401k. And a great place to work!!!
If you are interested, please forward a copy of your resume or detailed work history. You must be able to pass a UA and background check prior to hiring.