We’re a local family-owned plumbing/drain cleaning/excavation company that’s growing and we’re looking for a general laborer to work with our excavation crews.
What are YOU looking for?
- Are you looking for steady work (40 hours each week)?
- Are you looking for a place to put your experience and skills to work?
- Are you looking for a company that offers a great benefits package?
- Are you looking for a job that still allows you to enjoy family time, or maybe time for your hobbies?
Then stop looking and send in your resume!!!
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY need to apply.
- To carry and load excavation materials for excavators working on projects.
- Assist with various labor related tasks including, but not limited to, excavation, hand-digging with a shovel and project clean up.
- The ideal candidate will have experience operating various excavation equipment, such as a backhoe, drilling/boring machine, and a bursting machine.
- Check daily assignments and coordinate with assigned crew foreman.
- Assist technicians with excavation needs, including the digging of holes & trenches.
- Clean up job sites.
- May assist technicians with the loading and unloading of equipment and materials.
- May assist technicians with lifting heavy materials, such as large sticks of pipe or bags of concrete.
- Those with previous training and experience may operate various excavation equipment, including mini-excavators, backhoes, drilling/boring machines, bursting machines, jackhammers, and concrete saws.
- Those with a valid driver’s license and good driving record may, on occasion, drive various company vehicles, including service vans or dump trucks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and must provide own transportation to shop or job site each day. Having your own vehicle is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 80 lbs, push & pull up to 80 lbs, and stand or walk for up to 8 hours each day.
- Must be able to dig/excavate for up to 6 hrs in a day.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background test and UA. If you can’t pass either of these — don’t apply !!!
PRIOR EXCAVATION EXPERIENCE is a plus, and if you have a CDL — that’s a plus too!! We offer great benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage and 401k. And a great place to work!!!
If you are interested, please forward a copy of your resume or detailed work history. You must be able to pass a UA and background check prior to hiring.
Fantastic customer service. We were out of town when tenants needed help with a plumbing issue. They let us know who was being dispatched to our house then followed up with a very detailed message post work. I would definitely use these guys again.
I can’t say enough good things about this company. Had a sewer repair needed and had a very short amount of time due to closing on a house sale. Every single person I encountered from Marquita doing logistics for my job to every member of the work crew. Friendly, communicated well, totally responsive and really cared to help me through this very stressful job. All of the people I encountered were role models for what a well run service business should be. Much thanks and appreciation. You’re great.
We had a leak and no hot water. Apollo came out same day and not only fixed the problem but made it better and gave us some good advice on our system. Very reasonable and great communication. Would definitely recommend.
Don is always so helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciate all the crew members on the Apollo team. I'm a Property Manager so typically I will have several projects for Apollo to address during a single visit. They are easy to interact with and EXCELLENT plumbers. I highly recommend Apollo.
Scott, I would like to personally thank you for expediting our plumbing crisis we recently had. If the situation was not resolved immediately we would have had to close for a couple of days. This occured on a Friday for for us a pizza restaurant this would of been devastating. Thank you so much.
STARK STREET PIZZA COMPANY
It's my absolute pleasure to recommend Karen Johnson at Apollo Drain and Rooter Service. I have had the pleasure of taking a class taught by Karen. Her knowledge and expertise is a huge advantage to my entire office. I know if I am in a pinch I can call the office and talk to someone! Their customer service is truly amazing, and I have had compliments from customers in the past.
NEXTHOME NW REALTY
We are a Wendy's Restaurant franchisee in Vancouver, Washington and I want to personally thank Scott and his crew at Apollo for invaluable and excellent service to our restaurants over the last several years. We have used Scott's company after failing miserably with Apollo's many competitors. We tried every one before discovering the extraordinary service we enjoy from Scott and his techs.