Please submit resumes and contact information to Brandon@apollodrain.com
Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage and lead staff members who install, repair and maintain HVAC systems in both residential and commercial properties.
- Reviews, analyzes, modifies, and implements efficient and effective department processes, policies, and procedures.
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals.
- Schedules, directs and provides technical support for HVAC technicians to meet service demands and customer’s expectations.
- Develops and communicates goals and key initiatives to improve department’s performance and success.
- Maintains knowledge of the skills of the labor force to manage in time of employee absence or unexpected peak demands.
- Performs constant on-site monitoring and quality control function;
- Interfaces with operations manager to control operating costs.
- Ensures all safety rules and regulations are followed; investigates accidents in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Coordinates and manages all safety training for HVAC department.
- Prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains HVAC technicians to meet workload demands, company requirements and customer expectations.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Reviews technicians work to ensure their quality meets the company’s established standards, techniques and safety requirements.
- Responsible for performance appraisals, reviews and goal-setting per company guidelines.
- Effectively communicates with dispatcher personnel to ensure customer satisfaction and that company goals are met through scheduling of personnel based on skill level, efficiency and training requirements.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures HVAC technicians conform to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of HVAC technicians; actively works to promote and recognize performance within the department.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Provides leadership, communication, and coaching to employees; cultivates a motivated employee environment of trust, teamwork, accountability, self-confidence, and business ownership.
- Ensures that operational supplies are on hand and available at all times.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of OSHA requirements; implements OSHA guidelines and programs; enforces established safety guidelines and promotes a safe workplace; conducts regular safety meetings with workers.
- Provide technical training and educational resources to enable HVAC technicians to stay current with industry technology.
- Communicate directly with customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or project status and requirements.
- Reviews invoices and time reports for accuracy.
- Oversees assigned HVAC service vehicles; monitors vehicles to ensure they are being properly maintained and operated as required, and used according to company policy
- Monitors HVAC service vehicles to ensure they are properly equipped, and an adequate inventory of parts, equipment and materials are maintained in order for technicians to work efficiently out of the vehicle
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises employees within the HVAC department(s).
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ten (10) years related experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Fantastic customer service. We were out of town when tenants needed help with a plumbing issue. They let us know who was being dispatched to our house then followed up with a very detailed message post work. I would definitely use these guys again.
I can’t say enough good things about this company. Had a sewer repair needed and had a very short amount of time due to closing on a house sale. Every single person I encountered from Marquita doing logistics for my job to every member of the work crew. Friendly, communicated well, totally responsive and really cared to help me through this very stressful job. All of the people I encountered were role models for what a well run service business should be. Much thanks and appreciation. You’re great.
We had a leak and no hot water. Apollo came out same day and not only fixed the problem but made it better and gave us some good advice on our system. Very reasonable and great communication. Would definitely recommend.
Don is always so helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciate all the crew members on the Apollo team. I'm a Property Manager so typically I will have several projects for Apollo to address during a single visit. They are easy to interact with and EXCELLENT plumbers. I highly recommend Apollo.
Scott, I would like to personally thank you for expediting our plumbing crisis we recently had. If the situation was not resolved immediately we would have had to close for a couple of days. This occured on a Friday for for us a pizza restaurant this would of been devastating. Thank you so much.
STARK STREET PIZZA COMPANY
It's my absolute pleasure to recommend Karen Johnson at Apollo Plumbing Service. I have had the pleasure of taking a class taught by Karen. Her knowledge and expertise is a huge advantage to my entire office. I know if I am in a pinch I can call the office and talk to someone! Their customer service is truly amazing, and I have had compliments from customers in the past.
NEXTHOME NW REALTY
We are a Wendy's Restaurant franchisee in Vancouver, Washington and I want to personally thank Scott and his crew at Apollo for invaluable and excellent service to our restaurants over the last several years. We have used Scott's company after failing miserably with Apollo's many competitors. We tried every one before discovering the extraordinary service we enjoy from Scott and his techs.