We’re looking for residential and commercial service plumbers to join our family owned and operated the company – what are YOU looking for?
- A company that values your skills and experience?
- A company that gives you time for your family?
- A company that appreciates your loyalty?
We are looking for residential and commercial service plumbers that take pride in their work as well as their trade. The ideal candidate understands the importance of good customer service skills and has the ability to work with a diverse clientele in their homes or businesses.
Please submit resumes and contact information to John@apollodrain.com
- Accurately diagnose and perform various plumbing repairs including, but not limited to fixtures, water heaters, and various piping (galvanized, Quest, PVC, etc.)
- Work with dispatchers to provide prompt and efficient service to our customers
- Work with other technicians and plumbers to foster a team environment
- Understand and apply plumbing codes
- Provide above-average customer service
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Meet or exceed performance minimum standards.
- 3+ years of experience in residential/commercial service plumbing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Oregon Journeyman card. Additional wages for those holding a current Washington Journeyman card
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent salesmanship
- Valid drivers license and CLEAN driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs daily.
Why Join our Team?
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Full-time, year-round work available
- 401k company match to help you prepare for retirement
- NO weekends, NO on call so you have more time to spend with your family
- PTO & Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- License renewal fees paid
- A portion of CE classes paid
- 100% insurance premiums paid by the employer (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Tiered monthly bonus program to reward your hard work
- Company uniforms to complement your good looks!
- Company van to take home each day
- We are a registered Apprentice Training Agent through the state of Oregon and the JATC.
Fantastic customer service. We were out of town when tenants needed help with a plumbing issue. They let us know who was being dispatched to our house then followed up with a very detailed message post work. I would definitely use these guys again.
I can’t say enough good things about this company. Had a sewer repair needed and had a very short amount of time due to closing on a house sale. Every single person I encountered from Marquita doing logistics for my job to every member of the work crew. Friendly, communicated well, totally responsive and really cared to help me through this very stressful job. All of the people I encountered were role models for what a well run service business should be. Much thanks and appreciation. You’re great.
We had a leak and no hot water. Apollo came out same day and not only fixed the problem but made it better and gave us some good advice on our system. Very reasonable and great communication. Would definitely recommend.
Don is always so helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciate all the crew members on the Apollo team. I'm a Property Manager so typically I will have several projects for Apollo to address during a single visit. They are easy to interact with and EXCELLENT plumbers. I highly recommend Apollo.
Scott, I would like to personally thank you for expediting our plumbing crisis we recently had. If the situation was not resolved immediately we would have had to close for a couple of days. This occured on a Friday for for us a pizza restaurant this would of been devastating. Thank you so much.
STARK STREET PIZZA COMPANY
It's my absolute pleasure to recommend Karen Johnson at Apollo Plumbing Service. I have had the pleasure of taking a class taught by Karen. Her knowledge and expertise is a huge advantage to my entire office. I know if I am in a pinch I can call the office and talk to someone! Their customer service is truly amazing, and I have had compliments from customers in the past.
NEXTHOME NW REALTY
We are a Wendy's Restaurant franchisee in Vancouver, Washington and I want to personally thank Scott and his crew at Apollo for invaluable and excellent service to our restaurants over the last several years. We have used Scott's company after failing miserably with Apollo's many competitors. We tried every one before discovering the extraordinary service we enjoy from Scott and his techs.