Customer Service Rep
We’re growing and seeking dynamic individuals to add to our customer service team.
- Are you seeking a long-term commitment? With a stable company?
- Are you seeking great benefits?
- Are you interested in being part of a company that values your skills and experience?
- Are you seeking a company that values your loyalty?
We are a family-owned plumbing/drain cleaning/sewer repair company looking for a full-time CSR / dispatcher for our office in Troutdale. We are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Rep. In this role you will be the liaison between our field technicians and our customers, distribute work orders and manage the daily routine of field techs throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro areas. Daily, you must interact with customers, relay all necessary job information to the field techs, and assist in resolving customer service issues.
Duties Will Include:
- Answering multiple incoming phone lines;
- Extensive customer interaction;
- Schedule service calls via specialized dispatching program;
- Monitoring email and vendor portals for work orders;
- Heavy data entry.
- Dispatching experience preferred but not required;
- Customer service experience a must;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Must type at least 50 WPM, 10 key helpful;
- Previous office experience;
- Superior phone & customer service skills;
- Ability to multi-task & work under stressful conditions;
- Knowledge of the Portland & Vancouver metro areas is a plus;
- Works well with others !!!
- PTO / Sick pay
- 401k matching program
- Paid Holidays
- Employer paid health/dental
We are a 24⁄7 service company. After a training period, a shift will vary (from 7 am to 6 pm) and will include at least one Saturday a month.
Must be able to pass a background check if offered position.
Fantastic customer service. We were out of town when tenants needed help with a plumbing issue. They let us know who was being dispatched to our house then followed up with a very detailed message post work. I would definitely use these guys again.
I can’t say enough good things about this company. Had a sewer repair needed and had a very short amount of time due to closing on a house sale. Every single person I encountered from Marquita doing logistics for my job to every member of the work crew. Friendly, communicated well, totally responsive and really cared to help me through this very stressful job. All of the people I encountered were role models for what a well run service business should be. Much thanks and appreciation. You’re great.
We had a leak and no hot water. Apollo came out same day and not only fixed the problem but made it better and gave us some good advice on our system. Very reasonable and great communication. Would definitely recommend.
Don is always so helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciate all the crew members on the Apollo team. I'm a Property Manager so typically I will have several projects for Apollo to address during a single visit. They are easy to interact with and EXCELLENT plumbers. I highly recommend Apollo.
Scott, I would like to personally thank you for expediting our plumbing crisis we recently had. If the situation was not resolved immediately we would have had to close for a couple of days. This occured on a Friday for for us a pizza restaurant this would of been devastating. Thank you so much.
STARK STREET PIZZA COMPANY
It's my absolute pleasure to recommend Karen Johnson at Apollo Plumbing Service. I have had the pleasure of taking a class taught by Karen. Her knowledge and expertise is a huge advantage to my entire office. I know if I am in a pinch I can call the office and talk to someone! Their customer service is truly amazing, and I have had compliments from customers in the past.
NEXTHOME NW REALTY
We are a Wendy's Restaurant franchisee in Vancouver, Washington and I want to personally thank Scott and his crew at Apollo for invaluable and excellent service to our restaurants over the last several years. We have used Scott's company after failing miserably with Apollo's many competitors. We tried every one before discovering the extraordinary service we enjoy from Scott and his techs.