Customer Service Rep
We’re growing and seeking dynamic individuals to add to our customer service team.
- Are you seeking a long-term commitment? With a stable company?
- Are you seeking great benefits?
- Are you interested in being part of a company that values your skills and experience?
- Are you seeking a company that values your loyalty?
We are a family-owned plumbing / drain cleaning / sewer repair company looking for a full-time CSR / dispatcher for our office in Troutdale. We are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Rep. In this role you will be the liaison between our field technicians and our customers, distribute work orders and manage the daily routing of field techs throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro areas. Daily, you must interact with customers, relay all necessary job information to the field techs, and assist in resolving customer service issues.
Duties Will Include:
- Answering multiple incoming phone lines;
- Extensive customer interaction;
- Schedule service calls via specialized dispatching program;
- Monitoring email and vendor portals for work orders;
- Heavy data entry.
- Dispatching experience preferred but not required;
- Customer service experience a must;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Must type at least 50 WPM, 10 key helpful;
- Previous office experience;
- Superior phone & customer service skills;
- Ability to multi-task & work under stressful conditions;
- Knowledge of the Portland & Vancouver metro areas is a plus;
- Works well with others !!!
- PTO / Sick pay
- 401k matching program
- Paid Holidays
- Employer paid health / dental
We are a 24⁄7 service company. After a training period, shift will vary (from 7 am to 6 pm), and will include at least one Saturday a month.
Must be able to pass a background check if offered position.