Perma-Main Top Gun
How the Perma-Main Top Gun works
Built by our partners at Perma-Liner Industries, the Perma-Main Top Gun CIPP Lining is specifically designed to rehabilitate pipelines 6-12 inches in diameter in a few hours with no excavation or disruption in substrate. The liner is air inverted through existing manholes and steam cured in as little as 90 minutes using compact 750,000 BTU dry steam generators. This minimizes repair time, road closures and reconstruction, and allows for safe reactivation of the repaired pipeline in just hours.
Because the system can be continuously fed, there is no limit to the length of material it can invert. Depending on the infrastructure, the installation lengths for liner typically average 300 to more than 600 feet. Prep time is minimal because all liner materials are pre-measured and delivered to the repair location pre-saturated.
Quick look at Perma-Main Top Gun capabilities
The newest addition to our CIPP family, the Perma-Main Top Gun is a manhole-to-manhole, continuous inversion lining system.
- Steam cure allows process to complete in half the time of hot water cure systems
- Specially formulated resin to lengthen lifespan of pot
- Inversion process finishes in less than 10 minutes
- Air inversion – no large boiler inversion trucks necessary
- Safe to use for contractors
- All operations completed with air only, no water needed
How the Perma-Main Top Gun improves the CIPP lining process
- Compatibility: Its hydrophilic sealing process will work with any type of CIPP liner. No matter the type of host pipe involved, the Top Gun’s end seal sleeve expands when exposed to water.
- Rings: Its retaining rings ensure that internal components aren’t moved during CIPP rehabilitation by holding the end seal in place.
- No grouting equipment: Compatible with CIPP systems, its molded seal helps seal the collection system and solves issues related to infiltration and inflow.